Checking out one of the many vehicle wreckers close to Melbourne can be the best way to obtain premium replacement parts that have guarantees. Here on this section, you can find a list of all listed businesses within the area surrounding this city. It is possible to click on any links to see details.
TOP 10 Auto Wreckers in Melbourne VIC
124 Maddox Rd, Williamstown VIC 3016Car wreckerClosed now 3.4 (71) 6 miles
If you reside in the Williamstown (Victoria) neighborhood, you can a wide variety of pre-owned vehicle parts at this auto breaker's yard. Reaching out to them is effortless, you can use this way(s) of contact: website, email or phone. They work from Monday to Friday.
273 Williamstown Rd, Port Melbourne VIC 3207Car wreckerClosed now 5 (17)
This committed company in Port Melbourne, is proud to deliver great quality vehicle parts to their loyal customers. Contact them for a quote on your previously owned vehicle or to inquire about a specific second-hand component, by going through this contact method: email, phone or website.
11 Lloyd St, West Melbourne VIC 3003Car wreckerClosed now 4.3 (73)
It's possible to cut down substantial sums on the fixes of your beloved car by buying second-hand pieces with warranty in this well-known in West Melbourne, (Victoria) car wrecker. The Dynon Auto Wreckers is open from Monday to Friday. Other customers have shared 73 opinions about this business.
159 Ashley St, Braybrook VIC 3019Car wreckerClosed now 4.8 (159) 6 miles
With a focus on high-quality car parts, this company in Braybrook, is the best place to turn to for your automobile's needs. Get in touch to them for a price estimatation on your previously owned vehicle or ask about a particular used part, contacting them via: website or phone.
161 Ashley St, Braybrook VIC 3019Car wreckerClosed now 4.5 (149) 6 miles
It is feasible to economize large amounts of money on the repairs of your loved vehicle by buying second-hand pieces with warranty in this renowned in Braybrook, (Victoria) wrecker. Additional info: The Ashley Wreckers is open Monday to Friday. This business has been rated 149 times by our purchasers.
57/59 Church St, Abbotsford VIC 3067Towing serviceOpen now 4.5 (122)
If you're looking to minimize on your vehicle repair expenses, think about purchasing guaranteed pre-owned parts from this renowned auto wrecker located in the vicinity of Abbotsford, in Victoria. Additional information: The Towing Services Melbourne Gardenstate Towing is open from Monday to Sunday. Other visitors...
6-10 Provost St, North Melbourne VIC 3051Auto parts storeClosed now 4.7 (30)
420 Victoria St, Brunswick VIC 3056Auto parts storeClosed now 4.8 (735)
401 Bridge Rd, Richmond VIC 3121Auto parts storeClosed now 4.1 (184)
55 Stanley St, West Melbourne VIC 3003Auto parts storeClosed now 4.2 (80)
Frequently Asked Questions about car wrecker services in Melbourne
- I'm planning to dispose of my auto for cash near Melbourne, yet I'm unclear of which number to call.
- If you're looking to sell your car for cash, Cash For Old Car is your company you should call. They offer competitive prices, and they will take care of everything from start to finish. Contact them today at 0405 595 026.
- Require an immediate towing assistance, what should I dial?
- For those with little time to spare, we recommend our most frequently requested phone numbers for car removals: Towing Services Melbourne Gardenstate Towing: 03 9429 1234.
- Where can you find used spare parts in Melbourne?
- One can discover numerous different wreckers in the neighboring region of this urban center in which it is possible to obtain excellent second-hand vehicle spares. Here, we shall feature a well-known option which offers the finest assurances: British Car Components.
- Which types of car wrecker services can I find in Melbourne?
- In this city, there are several types of wrecker services which are accessible to select from. Among the most popular ones consist of: auto wrecker, towing service, auto parts store, car repair and maintenance service and motorcycle repair shop.
Note that not all auto wreckers provide every one of these services. It is recommended that you check with the particular wrecker to be able to find out which ones options they present.
- Are Melbourne wreckers willing to purchase pre-owned cars?
- Yes, like many other Australian wreckers, they acquire junk autos. These dismantlers are often interested in purchasing vehicles that are no more roadworthy or requiring major repairs, as they can retrieve worthy parts and scrap metal from them.
In the event that you sell your second-hand automobile to a wrecker, they will typically offer a price depending on its state, the demand for its parts, and the current market price for scrap metal. While the sum you get could be less than a private buyer would offer, selling it to one of these companies can be a trouble-free as well as stress-free approach to dispose of a vehicle that is not serving your requirements.
It's important to note that Australian, wreckers may have different policies and requirements when it comes to purchasing used vehicles. As such, it's advised that you conduct some research and compare prices to locate a business that matches your preferences and offers fair valuations.
- Why should I receive when I dispose of my automobile to an auto salvage yard in Melbourne?
- If you choose to sell your automobile to a car wrecker in Melbourne, the business will evaluate its worth prior to making you an offer. If you accept the offer, you must deliver details about the vehicle and sign over the ownership to the wrecker. Once the necessary documentation is finished, the recycler will arrange to get the vehicle transported away their yard. Depending on its state, they may either attempt to sell it without dismantling or dismantle it for spare parts. Regardless, you'll get compensation for the car, while the wrecker deals with disposing of the remaining parts or scrap metal.
- Which kind of automobile can I offer to a scrapyard?
- You can dispose of all sorts of autos to a wrecker, including cars, pickups, minivans, sport utility vehicles, and even motorcycles. This doesn't matter whether the vehicle is running or even not really, or if it's got been damaged in an an crash. These businesses usually buy vehicles in all condition, and will either reclaim them for parts or scrap them as scrap metal. However, it's always a good idea to contact the scrap yard first of all to make sure that they will take the type of vehicle that you own and get a cost quote.
- I'm curious, when was this listing most recently changed?
- The date of the most recent update to this business listing is: 6 April 2023.